Lady Gaga and global anime brand Crunchyroll are presenting a second “Crunchyroll Loves” streetwear collaboration in celebration of the Grammy-winning album, Chromatica.
You Can Pre-Order The Collection Now!
Presales for the collection are available now on the Crunchyroll Store and will end on November 8th. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the “Born This Way” Foundation, a nonprofit organization co-founded by Lady Gaga and her mother. Her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, and Gaga aim to support youth mental health and work with young people to build a kinder and braver world.
“Lady Gaga cares deeply for her fans and we’re excited to present another high-energy collection that captures the joy and artistic expression inspired by Chromatica,” said Terry Li, SVP of Emerging Business at Crunchyroll. “We are also grateful to support Born This Way Foundation in their efforts to create a kinder and more inclusive world, especially for fans online.”
What’s In The ‘Chromatica’ Streetwear Collection?
In detail, the full lineup of the new ‘Chromatica’ streetwear collection includes:
- One black tee featuring a pink and black anime-inspired Lady Gaga on the back. Also, a glimpse of the artwork on the front.
- One white and gray tie dye short sleeve tee with an anime-inspired Lady Gaga on the back. The tee has black and neon pink accents.
- One white long-sleeve tee featuring a greyscale Lady Gaga with neon pink Chromatica sleeve accents.
- One black hoodie featuring a Lady Gaga glimpse in the front. In addition, Chromatica emblazoned on the sleeve and pink and black anime-inspired artwork in the back.
- One pair of fluorescent yellow sweatpants featuring anime-inspired artwork on the front and a neon pink Chromatica on the back.
- One dark, acid-washed bucket hat with a white embroidered Chromatica patch.
- One prink bright beanie featuring a futuristic geometric design and a black Gaga x Crunchyroll patch.
Take a Mental Health Course
Last but not least, the “Born This Way” Foundation invites the Crunchyroll community to earn their “Be There” Certificate. A free, self-paced, interactive online mental health course, created by Jack.org. Further, it teaches fans how to safely support others and their own mental health.