Nickelodeon’s Upcoming Music Festival
The fun-loving Nickelodeon Music Festival, NickFest, announced its lineup! The two-day inaugural event has a star-studded lineup. There are artists like Joshua Bassett and Beabadobee, too many other fun-loving artists. For all ages, the event is scheduled from Saturday, October 22 to Sunday, October 23. The festival will be at the iconic Rose Bowl Stadium grounds in Pasadena, California.
Headlining the event are MONSTA X on Saturday, Oct. 22, and The Kid LAROI on Sunday, Oct. 23.
Fans looking to purchase tickets to the fest have two options. One is if fans have the American Express Platinum Card Members. They have early access to tickets and purchase general admission or VIP beginning July 20 at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, July 26, at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets start at $115.
Top music stars slated to perform at NickFest
The following lineup of top music stars are set to perform at NickFest:
- Saturday, Oct. 22: MONSTA X, Alec Benjamin, 24kGoldn, Dixie, KYLE, Olivia O’Brien, Salem Ilese, Chri$tian Gate$, Prentiss, Tiffany Day (DJ Set), Boys World, Andrea Botez, DJs Amira and Kayla, Sebastian Topete, Good Newz Girls, That Girl Lay Lay, and Young Dylan.
- Sunday, Oct. 23: The Kid LAROI, San Holo, Tai Verdes, Joshua Bassett, beabadoobee, LP Giobbi, Charly Jordan, G Flip, Kiiara, Little Jet, Ian Asher, 99 Goonsquad, Addison Grace, Ryan Prunty, Good Newz Girls, That Girl Lay Lay, Young Dylan and the cast of Monster High: The Movie.
NickFest one-of-a-kind immersive experiences, rides, and other interactive activities
NickFest will also showcase one-of-a-kind immersive experiences, rides, and other interactive activities featuring the brand’s most beloved shows and characters, including:
- SpongeBob SquarePants Krusty Krab & Fry Cook Games: The nautical world of SpongeBob SquarePants and the Krusty Krab comes to life with an interactive game where guests can compete to assemble Krabby Patties.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Training Course: Fans can enter the Turtles’ lair to run, jump, and climb through an interactive obstacle course.
- That Girl Lay Lay’s Roller Rink: Kids and families will grab a pair of skates and spin around That Girl Lay Lay’s disco roller rink while top Nickelodeon talent performs live on the adjacent stage.
- Slime Central: Only the bravest Nick kids–young and old–should step up to the Slime generator, where multiple fans will get slimed IRL!
- Nickelodeon Ferris Wheel: Guests can soar the skies on a Nickelodeon Ferris wheel and experience NickFest from above.
- You As Your Favorite Nick Character: Nick fans can get their own portrait in the style of their favorite Nickelodeon character with the help of a live character artist.
- Nickelodeon Food Village: Featuring food stalls, food trucks, carts, and hawkers throughout the festival, guests can sample themed food items from Nick shows.
In addition, the October festival offers seasonal Halloween celebrations and surprises, including costume contests and themed experiences such as:
- Loud House Hay Maze: As attendees make their way through the Loud House Hay Maze, they will uncover photo opportunities and unique surprises around every corner.
- Pumpkin Patch: With Halloween around the corner, kids and families can pick their own pumpkin in the patch with a fun pumpkin painting project at the picnic tables.
- Spookify Your Look: The NickFest glam station will allow fans to get into the Halloween spirit and transform their look into a Nickelodeon-inspired or their very own character.
NickFest will feature a VIP ticket that includes: access to special performance viewing areas, expedited entry, VIP parking, premium lounge access, dedicated concessions, and more.
“Lovers of Nick nostalgia will be in heaven. Kids will have a blast. And moms and dads will earn the most ‘cool parent’ points allowed by law.’ “
Nickelodeon is now in its 43rd year and is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. For fans of the brand, be sure to get your tickets now!